Sunday 6 January 2008

Time for a change.

Tomorrow is the big day I've been looking forward over a week. The headline gives you a clue of what it is that I'm going to do.

Well it doesn't say that much but I can inform you that I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow to cut my hair and I must say that I'm a bit nervous about it.

It's been six months since I cut it the last time and sure I got the length that I wanted but now I'm so sick and tired of it, therefor I think it's time for a change.

I promise I'll show you a picture tomorrow of the result. I'm going to look for some photos of different hairstyles that might give me som inspiration.

Anyway since it's Sunday I guess I will probably end up here at home watching a movie with my family.

I hope you will all have a great morning/afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oj, tänk att det var så längesen vi befann oss i Strömstad och du klippte det! Det känns nästan skrämmande :P Ha en toppen mysig kväll! :)

About me said...

Emma: Jag veet! Jösses vart har tiden tagit vägen?! :) Men kul hade vi! <3 Tack detsamma ängeln min!