Tuesday 22 January 2008

Buried in books.

Unfortunately I am in a very busy period right now. I've got a big test coming up next weeek which I believe will be very difficult since I have reached a much harder level of mathematics now.

But as I have mentioned earlier I will turn 20 years old on this particular Saturday (the 26th of January). My plans are to spend Friday night with my best friends and to be celebrated by my family during the weekend.

I will get back to you on that and I will try to take some pictures from my "big evening" :) Time for a warm shower I don't know why I'm so cold?

Anyway I might wright another post later but until then I wish you to have a great morning/evening!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh, turning 20 must be exciting. I, myself, can't even imagine it! I hope you have a wonderful time (and expect to see pictures later ;P)!

Hugs and kisses!

/D

About me said...

D: Haha, to be honest I am excited about it but I am also a bit nervous because turning 20 means that I will become an adult for "real" and I simply don't know if I am ready for it yet...?

I believe I will figure it out on my long journey through life. How to handle responsibility, dealing with difficult decisions and at the same time enjoy everything that comes with life itself! Hopefully I will get used to the new changes.

I promise that there will be one or two pictures published here on my blog the next day for all of you dear readers to enjoy! ;)

Hugs and kisses!

/S