Wednesday 16 January 2008

Let us take a walk.

I step outdoors to take a walk on this January evening. The cool wind caresses my face as I stroll down the street. If it had been morning I would have heard the little blue bird sing.

The sun is seen far away in the beautiful skyline. Golden colours and the lightest shade of pink have melted together and created this breathtaking sight. I wish it not to be gone by the end of the evening even though I am aware that it will be replaced by a thousands stars when my watch strikes nine.

How much I love to walk during the evening for it is always nice to have some refreshing air before going to bed. It is getting dark now and I believe I should go back. Suddenly something hit me on top of my head.

As I am easily frightened I took a few fast steps forward and did not bother to look behind. It was not until I realized that I had been hit by an acorn that a big smile appeared upon my face. Finally I am home and it feels good to have gained some clarity inside my mind.

Good night, sleep tight.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I LOVE the new layout! Although the icon of Dame Judy Dench as Lady Catherine is kind of intimidating...

Haha!

About me said...

Diana: Thank you :) and I must say that I am quite proud of my new layout, in a modest way.

Haha I could not have said it better! She is an excellent actress and I dare say that this is one of her best performances throughout her outstanding career!