Sunday 20 January 2008

Sunny Sunday.

I am feeling so happy, I had a great day and (notice!) a Sunny Sunday - atleast it was during the morning because in the afternoon the clouds came back again and suddenly the sky turned grey.

I went to town to meet up with my good friend C after lunch and we sat down at John Chris' Coffee and drank hot chocolate. Later in the afternoon I went to the church to have an evening worship together with all the friends I met when I went to Taizé, France last fall.

For some reason it felt like my soul gained so much hope and because of that I felt really good inside as I walked home from the train.

Anyway tomorrow starts yet another new week and I am quite anxious about next Friday when I'm going out with my best friends and later at 04:26 the next day (Saturday the 26th) I'll be 20.

I still think it's crazy and all for this is my last week as a teenager and after that comes responsibility and the fact that I really have to "grow up" - where is Peter Pan when you need him anyway? Someone please take me to Neverland! :)

No comments: