Friday 18 January 2008

White Rose.

Picture: DeviantArt


******

You are friendly, kind and caring
Sensitive, loyal, and understanding
Humorous, fun, when I am with you I always feel secure
This I promise you to be true
Always there.. yes that is you.

Special, accepting, exciting and wise
Truthful and helpful, with honest blue eyes
Amiable, forgiving, cheerful and bright
Yes that is you, I fell for your inspiring light

You are one of a kind, different from others
Generous, charming, if someone would say something bad about your character - my advise to you is don't bother

Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and always with a big smile on your face
I wish I could lie in your arms for there I will always be safe
With a heart as big as an ocean, warm and precious like gold
Our friendship won't wither or ever grow old

For I dream and wish that you will always be there
People like you are so hard to find in other words they are very rare
There is not a single day when my thoughts are not with you
For this is my confession; I truly miss you.

No comments: