Monday 7 January 2008

New hairstyle.

Picture: Private - Me before and after the haircut

This is the result from my visit at the hairsalon earlier today! I'm really happy about the result and the best part is the length! My hairdresser cut about 12 cm on the lengths which really is a lot, my guess is that most women out there would agree with me on this one.

To my big surprise she said that I needed to cut about 2 cm (I thought I needed to cut it more?) anyway so I decided to cut it 10 cm more.. Since I really wanted a change and a new hairstyle! So as you can see above I added a "before" and "after" picture.

After I finished at the salon I met up with one of my best friends E, we went to the movies and saw "The Golden Compass" - the first out of three novels all written by the author Philip Pullman and I loved it!

E on the other hand (who had read the novel) thought it was a good movie but the story in the book was different to the one that was played in the movie. It's normally like that when they decide to make a good novel into a movie.

Unfortunately I didn't find the "baseboll t-shirt" that I was talking about yesterday but I did find something else, which let's just say that I have been looking for, for quite some time! What can this mysterious subject be? We'll I will reveal it here tomorrow by publishing a picture of it.

Now it's time for yet another movie. I'll probably write more later, so long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

l like your hair, but i would like to see it even shorter

About me said...

Anonymous: Thank you, hmm you said even shorter? I don't know if I would dare that, because it would probably be too short for me. I mean now I got the length to still have different kind of hairstyles such as ponytails and braids. So if I cut it short I wouldn't be able to vary my "hairstyle" ;)

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad fint håret blev! :D <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack raring! Jo jag är super nöjd! :) <3