Saturday 12 January 2008

Philosophical thoughts around midnight.

I have never felt so alone like I do now. For some reason it feels as if my heart has lost all of its inspiration, please don't ask me how.

My family doesn't understand me and neither does my friends. We shall see how all of this ends.

All I know is that there is a big piece missing inside of me. Without it I will never be whole, for it is my key to my happiness, can't you see?

I know that this might sound more than a little crazy but I believe that I had found my soul mate. For I have always thought that certain things were meant to happen, things that are controlled by fate.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I know I did it once. Some people say it all lays in the other person's soul and in their special inner light.

For many of us seek to find the perfect soul mate, our life companion, our other "half" so to speak. This is the point when I start to feel weak.

The number of people who spend their entire lives looking for this special someone is big and I believe that living with the disappointment of not finding him/her must be a heavy burden to carry. I just wish we all could fall in love with someone and to be able to marry.

I guess life will never be that simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry about finding a soul mate at 19 years old. u have PLENTY of time to find one!

About me said...

Anonymous: I know, I'm not worried. It was just a poem.