Monday 21 January 2008

Certain memories never die.

I still remember how it used to be when you were here. It feels like it was yesterday and I was so happy to have you near.

Those precious moments keeps my heart warm during days like these when everything is grey and cold. For I have said it many times before, your charming personality and the way you always make me smile, the truth is that I am completely sold.

My heart is still filled with hope for what will come. I wish I could visit you and to see your lovely home.

The opportunity will come so I will be waiting, everlasting like the sun. I can not wait to hear your laughter again, smile with you and most important above all to have fun!

Still there are thoughts that trouble my mind. I honestly wish that I could have left them far behind.

For I can not help to be afraid that this dream of mine will slip through my fingers just like the sands of time. One thing is for certain, all the memories will forever be saved inside my heart and so will all my reflections in my mind.

For in my dearest dreams I will always see you as if you would have been mine. For there are certain memories that never die.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I really like what you've written. It flows, it has a rythm, a meaning and a purpose.

hugs

/Diana

About me said...

Diana: Thank you Diana, I feel honoured to receive such a moving comment on your behalf.

For as you already might have learnt, everything that I write comes directly from my heart and my aim is to, as you so perfectly described it; write poems that "flows, has a rythm, a meaning and a purpose."

I believe that any author/authoress would agree with me if I say, to receive such elevating comments not only encourages you to continue writing but also brings a stream of happiness to one's heart.

Hugs

/Sofia