Sunday 20 January 2008

Sometimes sleeping is the best thing..

Picture: Private - My youngest brother caught me with his camera when I was sleeping

With my laptop on my knees I sit on my bed ready to go to sleep. I keep listening to Jimmy Eat World and suddenly I start to weep.

I embrace my pillow in an attemption to make all my heart's sorrows go away. I have to be strong, I still don't know whether if this is right or wrong, for tomorrow awaits another new day.

What would you think of me now? Because I know that this must be weakness in your eyes, I just wish I could stop it, if only someone could tell me how.

I guess that sleeping sometimes is the best thing. For I can always see you when I sleep, in my most beloved dream, I am on a big stage and it is to your honour that I choose to sing.

The biggest mystery for me is why I always feel so lucky, so strong and so proud whenever you are around? Hearing your voice is according to my heart and soul the most beautiful sound.

The truth is about to be told. I long to fall asleep now to be able to see that charming face of yours again, I am sorry if I came out being too bold.

Good night my dear friend, a special thought to you I now send. I'll see you soon on the other end.

No comments: