Monday 28 January 2008

This year's best news.

Four months we have been waiting for any news about your condition. We have all supported you through this long and difficult time and we will never leave your side because for me this has now become a clear vision.

None of us can imagine what it has been like for you, your heart, soul and mind but I have been there trying to watch over you. For this will always be true, I honestly love you.

The angels must have heard all of our heart's deepest prayers and I simply can not describe the happiness I am feeling inside. Tears are streaming down my face, a joy, a smile all of these feelings I simply can not hide.

For today we received probably this year's best news and I must say I knew you would make it. I feel so honoured to have received such a beautiful present from the angels above, truly this is a very special gift.

Thank you for giving us more time. It even makes me rime.

From the deepest part of my heart I want to thank all of our special family members and friends who has been there for us. It truly has meant the world to all of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag satt och lyssnade på Hallelujah och tänkte att jag skulle kika in i din blogg som jag göra flera gånger om dagen. När jag läst klart detta inlägg så brast det bara. Jag kände hur tårar började rinna ner längs mina kinder, utan att riktigt veta varför. Jag tror att mycket var för att jag blev så himla glad för detta beskedet.
Ta nu väl hand om varandra <3

About me said...

Emma: Åh den är så vacker! Hihi tack sötnos! Du vet att jag spanar in din med! ;)

Min ängel, jag förstår precis vad du menar. Det kallas medkänsla. Du har ett så stort och fint hjärta, var rädd om det. Vi blev alla överlyckliga efter att ha fått beskedet och det ger mig lycka att sprida det vidare till mina vänner som verkligen bryr sig, vänner som Du Emma <3 Tack för att Du finns!