Monday 7 January 2008

A daily reminder.

As I was walking home from the train I passed the little park. The place where you pushed me high up in the air as I was sitting on that small swing, I decided to take a stroll through the park but I couldn't stay that long since it was already getting dark.

Memories came flashing through my eyes. Suddenly all I could see was the rest of your hurting lies.

Back then I didn't know the meaning of true love. I thought it was something beautiful, simple and free as a white dove. You tricked my heart and soul into your stupid games. Our so called "relationship" ended up in flames.

I burnt many of the letters I had planned to send to you. All I was trying to do was to run away from you.

Many years later you are gone. The latest news I got just recently was that you apparently have a son? It's time to go home and meet the rest of my family. I know in my heart I'm glad to be over you, finally.

All that there's left is this stupid scar inside my heart. You nailed it as if you had been playing darts.

I wish to find someone that can make this scar go away. A special someone who always finds the right words to say. I'm sure I'll meet him some day.

No comments: