Tuesday 8 January 2008

Finally, he's home.

I just enjoyed a great dinner and a beautiful movie with my mom and younger brother.

Here's a special message for all the hopeless romantic people out there (such as myself) you just have to see a movie called "Christmas in Boston".

As you can imagine this is the movie that I just saw and I literally
l o v e d it!

I just have to show it to the girls on Saturday since we might have our movie-night then.

Anyway the person I'm referring to in my title is my other brother (I got two of them you see..) and he's the older one. He's finally coming home tonight after his long trip during Christmas and New Year's so guess if I'm really excited to see him? :) We've all missed him so much!

Tomorrow is another big day; my maths course is on again "hurray" (I really do hope you hear my irony on this one..) So I better get all my things ready now and I'll show you a picture of my "surprise" later.

Have a great morning/evening depending on where you are on the globe!

No comments: