Thursday 3 January 2008

Snow!!

Picture: Private - Finally! It's here!!

Guess if I was happy when I woke up this morning? As soon as I got out of my bed I looked outside my window and I could see all these beautiful snowflakes coming down from the sky! All I could think of was; hurray the snow is finally here!!

Hopefully there will come more during the day and if not today then my wishes is that I will have a white birthday instead, 23 more days to go!!

Anyway I got to go now, time for a lovely walk in the beautiful snow. Have a great morning/evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min pappa och jag gick hem efter att vi varit och handlat, det var riktigt skönt! Det är otroligt friskt ute och man är alldeles rosig om kinderna när man kommer in :)

About me said...

Min kära vän emma: Åh va härligt! Jo promenaden imorse "made my day" :) Så härligt med all den friska luften som jag fick i lungorna!