Thursday 24 January 2008

Simply the Best.

The clip above is a short video of the pianist Jon Schmidt while he plays one of his most famous songs called "All of Me" live.

I have heard and seen many excellent pianists but I must say that I have never seen anyone play with such enthusiasm and joy such as Jon Schmidt. Not to mention his excellent work, there is not one song I haven't felled completely in love with.

Listen to it and enjoy!


Please don't bother speaking to me if you know that tomorrow you will remember nothing but zero, Please don't bother rescuing me if you don't want to be my hero,

Please don't bother to hold my hand unless you don't want to hold it in public, Please don't say you care about me if it's just a trick,

However, if you do remember what we talked about yesterday, please would you like to call me again tomorrow?

If you do want to hold my hand at all times, to show the rest of the world that you are the happiest man on earth then, you are welcome to grab it at anytime,

If you do care about me please be honest and say it to me, For you would make me the happiest woman on earth if you would let me in inside your heart knowing that you wanted to have not just a few pieces here and there but instead my heart, soul yes, all of me.

No comments: