Saturday 26 January 2008

How I became such a naive reader.

I have been such a dreamer. All these fantasies I have been reading has turned me into such a naive reader.

Stories that filled the empty gaps inside my heart with hope and persuaded me to keep searching for the one. For I have been so blind I can not believe all the things that I have done.

One look, one whisper or one word would silence me forever. To be lucky enough to experience a happy ending as the one's described in all the
lovable novels is certainly most unlikely, it will not happen today, not tomorrow probably never.

It feels as if I have been living in so many beautiful dreams. Suddenly nothing appears to be the way it seems.

No look, no whisper not even the smallest word. Once again I am left in yet another dissapointment in this sad and troubled world.

I believe I have said it many times before but tonight I am completely commited to myself. I simply can not go on this way and I simply can not look at myself as if I was a little elf.

I am capable to do so much more. I have so much to give and goals worth fighting for.

Still memories can never be erased from one's heart. I believe it to be one of the most precious treasures that we carry inside of ourselves for in my eyes it is an invaluable art.

This was the very last part. Once again, here is yet another confession straight from the deepest corners inside my heart.

No comments: