Thursday 17 January 2008

New layout.

Picture: Jane Austen

As a certain good friend of mine and who I see as a beloved sister, miss D, pointed out in the previous post I have yet again done some changes to my blog's layout.

For many months I have tried to vary it because I simply haven't found the "perfect" layout which should symbolize "me" meaning my personality, interests and so forth. Still I believe that this one will suit me well - for now I do not know when I might change my mind and might have to change it again but I am quite happy about the result and I know I will try to enjoy it as much as possible and I do hope that you will too!

Me a Jane Austen fan? I have never heard such a thing! I am just teasing you dear reader, for I believe it to be quite obvious that I am. As you can see I choose to create a new theme for my layout where I found most of my inspiration within a new favourite
authoress Jane Austen and her terrific novels.

As I have written before I am a "sucker for romance" and I believe that there are many women out there who would agree with me when I say that the great love stories portrayed in the novels sometimes seems to be better than love in reality, for not everyone have their own "Mr. Darcy/Mr.Tilney" to spend their life with. In fact I wonder where all men who would recognize themselves as the characters I just mentioned are?

It is not all just body and muscles that most females are looking for, no but instead a man who has his own thoughts and ideas, someone who appreciates us for our own character and individual personality. The list could go on forever. Still I would say that there is simply to little "romance" in our world today, most people blame the lack of time and busy careers. I think it is a sad phenomenon.

I wonder how much better life would be for all of us if every time we had a thought or an inclination to do something nice for someone, we just did it. Please think of it, tomorrow could be an excellent day to make someone that you care about happy by surprising them by telling them how much you care for her/him or by simply giving a compliment.

It does not have to be a "big thing" but instead I love it when a friend/family member says something positive to me when I least expect it. For it does not happen everyday.

I have to go now, thank you for taking your time reading my blog, may you have a great morning/evening!

No comments: