Sunday 16 December 2007

All you need is love.

I remember the first time we met, it felt as if time stood still. Suddenly I couldn't talk properly, I was nervous and I couldn't find the right words to say. I have laughed so much about it and I guess I always will.

Somehow something deep inside my heart knew that there was something special about you. Guys like you are so hard to find but somehow I have had the opportunity to meet just a few.

I think about all the good times that we spent together. It's been good days no matter the weather.

You have given me so much inspiration for how to live a good life. I hope someday that I will make someone as happy as you have made me and that I will become a sweet and caring wife.

A new year is approaching. It is time to set up new goals and I might even help my friends with a few tips when it comes to coaching.

Once again I would like to thank you for all the happiness you have given me. I really wish to tell you how proud you should be with yourself for helping a young woman like me and making her see.

The three most important words one shall always remember are; faith, hope and love. In the end I have come to realize that for me they belong together, all you truly need is love.

No comments: