Sunday 2 December 2007

Now and Forever.


Picture:
DeviantArt

The symphony began to play and in came the beautiful couple, now husband and wife.

As they slowly passed us by in the center of the room they filled the atmosphere with joy and love. Side by side they smiled at us, glowing due to their happiness and for the love they have to each other.

There were red roses and soft candle lights everywhere. It was breathtaking.

A night full of dancing couples and laughter among the children. Suddenly it hit me.

Even though I was surrounded by so many wonderful people I was still all alone. People held hands, people danced and laughed together. The majority were couples but there were also a few families.

I danced with my friends and we had a good time. Still, it would have been much better if you had been there.

I just couldn't help it, but my thoughts were with you during the entire evening. People we both know were there and other common friends. People that all reminded me of you. I simply couldn't help it but it all made me miss you even more.

Anyway I had a great evening and my joy is with the beautiful couple who are now to begin their journey together, now and forever.

2 comments:

Ralf Ollinger said...

A really wonderful picture. But I suppose it would be much nicer coloured. These red roses will be a wonderful contrast to the black and white...

About me said...

Rolf Ollinger: Thank you, I agree it is a beautiful picture. But I must say that I love black and white photos, so this is why I choose this one. I don't know the couple on the picture but it seems like the roses are not red but white? But I think it would have been a beautiful contrast if the picture was black and white and the roses were "fixed" in photoshop so that the roses had been red instead..