Monday 17 December 2007

Beautiful Oxford.

Picture: Private - Me in Oxford, Easter of 2007

I received a phone call from a dear friend who I met in Oxford last Easter, earlier today. So I simply had to look at some old pictures from the two occasions that I visited that beautiful city of England. Those were good times.

I really miss Oxford, the old small town with so much history to tell, all the adorable little shops were one could find valuable literary works, I desperately searched for an older version of Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice" but with no success. Perhaps I'll get the chance some other time.

As you can see the person on the picture above is me, smiling and I truly was jolly happy that day because the door behind me is the "golden door" to the famous studies in Oxford. I'm sorry I'm not making myself very clear, it is the door to one of the main buildings of the University of Oxford.

The old building was breathtaking with its splendid architecture. For those who haven't been there you should try to go there if you have the opportunity some day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad fin du är på den bilden! :)

About me said...

Emma: Tack hjärtat, din fina kommentar värmde verkligen! <3