Friday 28 December 2007

Oxford Reunion.

Picture: Private - Justina and I in Oxford 07

It seems as if all the girls that I met in Oxford during the summer of 2006 is about to create some sort of reunion for all of us! It would be so much fun to meet them again, we surely laughed and cried a lot that summer! I miss you all so much.

Another dear friend, Justina, who I also met in Oxford but during Easter earlier this year, we have planned to meet up as well some time soon!

It's always hard to meet up with dear friends when they live far away from you. Justina lives in London and I in Stockholm so it isn't really that far but the fact that we live in different countries makes it more difficult to meet up over the weekend.

But I have promised them and myself that I will have time during 2008 to see them and to create new memories together. Because surely you have heard the saying that "Memories never die.." ;)

No comments: