Friday 14 December 2007

Struggling Butterflies.

Picture: DeviantArt

Another day is fading towards its end. A few thoughts on a Friday night I might send. The golden sunlight has now faded away. The only light my eyes can capture comes from the beautiful and bright full-moon that shines like silver on the water of our small bay.

Everything seems so quiet and peaceful. My heart feels so happy and thankful. Suddenly my mind is somewhere miles away. I guess that you might already know what I am about to say?

The blood inside of me starts to pump even faster inside of my veins. I'm glad I gave my heart free reins.

The struggling butterflies are back again. Every time they appear I think of you and I ask myself whether if I shall see you again? If so is the case I would like to know when.

For I guess one could say that you have been here with me ever since you went away in May. I remeber that last day and how you took my breath away. I didn't want you to go and I tried my hardest not to show you any of my tears. I haven't felt anything like this for so many years.

I'm just glad to have you in my life, as my true friend and please believe me when I say you mean so much more to me today than you did in May. Good night sweethearts, time to go. This is all I had to say.

No comments: