Monday 10 December 2007

WOW.

Picture: My own personal chart - World of Wisdom.

Do you believe in astrology? Are you interested in
learning more about your personality and why you are the way you are? There are many similar questions you can ask yourself and I think that this website might have some of the answers to your questions.

A good friend of mine showed me this cool website called "WOW" and I don't refer to the famous online game "World of Warcraft" but instead to an astrology website called "World of Wisdom".

Here you can find out more about your own personality which has been divided into categories such as; Life Path, Identity, Emotions, Mentality, Values etc. You have to use their programme which you can easily download on their website.

The more information you fill in about yourself the more information you get back. The only things you have to fill in are your birthdate (year/month/day) but also the time and place you were born.

After doing that you will get a similar chart as the one above, this is my personal chart within the area "Values" and here is a bit of the text that I found out about myself and which I strongly agree with, this is me folks!

It might be interesting for the people who say they "know" me ;) Let's see if you agree with this or for those who don't know me here's a short introduction of who I am when it comes to my "Values" in life.

"You have an extremely caring nature, and you find fulfilment either when working creatively, or when you can really look after the needs of others.

Human interest means far more to you than material incentive, and you would simply not be able to thrive in an unloving working environment. You are always willing to put others first.

Your heart goes out to those who suffer, and this may inspire you to work in a caring profession. There are almost no limits to what you will do for others.

At the same time you have considerable aesthetic awareness, which you can use extremely imaginatively - for example in advertising, film, cultural matters etc.

The world of glamour may also appeal to you, as you have an instinctive awareness of the importance of dreams and fantasy."


Isn't it cool? I strongly suggest that you look up the website if you are interested in this subject. I know what I'll be reading for the next couple of weeks, there is a lot to read that's for sure so I'm just going to "dig in", good night! Sleep tight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oj, vad det stämde in bra! Måste ta och checka den websiten någon dag :)

About me said...

Emma: Visst gör den? :) Tycker att det är så häftigt! Det tycker jag absolut att du ska göra, så får vi se om du tycker att det stämmer in på dig också.. ;)

About me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.