Sunday 30 December 2007

I miss you.

Picture: Private - My beautiful Falcon as a puppy

Every time I looked into those chocolate brown eyes of yours I always ended up in a big smile. The joy you brought to my life, let's just say that's a feeling I haven't been able to experiene in a while.

You were my best friend. I knew I could always count on you, especially during those days when I was feeling blue and it felt as if I had reached the end.

I miss you and I wish you could be here. There are times when I think about you and it feels as if I can feel your presence here inside our home, it's almost like you're here the air I breeth in and in the atmosphere.

I am so sorry if I ever let you down. If I did I have to admit I was being such a ridiculous clown.

I hope that God's most beautiful angels are taking good care of you. My dear Falcon, there is not one single day that I don't think of you.

This is all I needed to say, I miss you my beloved friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vilken otroligt söt hund! <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack vännen! :) Han var verkligen en speciell hund, min Falcon <3