Wednesday 12 December 2007

Pancakes and headache anyone?

Sorry for that silly and booring headline, I'm just way too tired right now and I simply couldn't come up with any better suggestion.

After a long day of studying "math" (Did you see that L? My English vocabulary is improving! Hehe..) ;) I went to eat lunch with my dad and after that I had to hurry home because I had an appointment at the dentist

- I was going to "fix" one of my teeth (The toothfairy must be very upset with me, I've been lazy when it comes to brushing my teeth properly every night) so I got anaesthetic and luckily I didn't feel a thing.

But when they were finished suddenly the left side of my face went numb. The cheeck, half of my lip and nose plus my left eyelid felt so weird? And I didn't get rid of this feeling until one hour ago. I don't want to experience that again.

When I finally got home everyone seemed so busy and so stressed so I figured out it was my turn to cook tonight. My brother happily suggested that I should make my delicious pancakes, so pancakes it was.

After this long day I ended up with a headache after that I had eaten pancakes with my brothers and now I think I need to take a shower since my clothes smells like pancakes. Next stop: a waarm shower! Later!

No comments: