Tuesday 4 December 2007

Behind Blue Eyes.

Picture: Private - My eyes


I guess most of us look for something special when we go out on dates? I mean we all find different things to be attractive, right? It could be a nice smile, beautiful eyes, people with dark hair or the other way around etc.

I have for some strange reason a special gift to notice smaller things that people themselves might not notice or remember. I often remember a person's outfit for a long time, an example could be; I remember what my family wore last Christmas. Do you? :)

On the other hand I'm really bad with names, it's always so embarrassing when people you've met recognizes you while you have no clue about who this person is, even if the face might seem familiar. It's awful. I hate it when it happens.

Anyway back to the subject, the times I've been on dates the first thing I always look at is the guy's eyes. I find it to be very attractive with guys who have beautiful eyes. I don't know why? :)

Do you have any favourite characteristics which you seek for on dates?

Now that I was talking about eyes I thought I should show you a cool picture! (See above) The eyes you're looking at are my eyes! A friend of mine took it with his super-camera and it turned out like this. Let me know what you think about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is a cool picture! You have beautiful eyes.
Congratulations to your dad btw :)

About me said...

Nienke: I thought so too! I wish I had a camera that could take similar pictures..! Thank you :) I'll tell him and I'm sure he'll say thank you, so here I am saying it for him ^^ "Thank you Nienke" Hehe.