Wednesday 5 December 2007

Wonderful Wednesday.

As you might have read in my previous post it was my dad's birthday today! So we celebrated him in the morning by singing to him and giving him some presents, but we will celebrate him more on Friday since we are all free on Saturday.

I'm looking forward to yet another nice family dinner and we will probably watch a movie together.

I went to my maths class this morning and made some errands in town in the afternoon.

Besides that my mother, my two brothers and I were very creative in the evening. What we did you'll see here in my blog tomorrow for I will take some pictures and post them here and I think you're going to like it! :) I know we all did in my house.

Time to get ready for bed! I hope you all had a great day too! /S

No comments: