Sunday 2 December 2007

Lost in Confussion.

Tears are streaming down my face. I wish I knew how to stop this beating heartache.

I just can't stand the pain. How could I be so vain?

I tried to stay strong instead I got weak like any romantic song. Why did things have to go so wrong?

I should have realized it long ago. I thought I had found the right path to go. I shouldn't have let my heart out, I should have said no.

With far too high hopes I ended up writing so many ridiculous love notes. I'm scared, I'm cold, I'm shiverring inside all the way into my bear bones.

What happens next? I don't know. All I want to do is wait for the first snow.

People say that time heal all wounds? Perhaps that is all I need to heal this wound?

All I know for certain is that my heart can't take much more. I just wish I could leave that room inside of me and close the door.

Why can't all these feelings just go away? I guess that's all I needed to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it be better if i left?

About me said...

My head says yes but my heart says no. To be honest I don't want you to.