Tuesday 11 December 2007

Life itself is unpredictable.

Picture: DeviantArt

The thought just hit me the other day. I believe it was last Saturday.

There are people who walk around living their ordinary lives without knowing that they will never be able to have their own child. It scares me and I think that my mind must have gone wild.

Questions such as, "what if I am one of them?" and "what if I will never be able to give birth to a healthy and beautiful baby?" Would my future husband support me or would he leave me for another lady?

Life never turn out the way you plan it to be. Can't you see? For example some couples are just not meant to be.

I will probably end up here all night, thinking and wondering of how my life will turn out. The thought of creating my own family lies close to my heart without any doubt.

I'm just praying that everything will turn out alright. This is all for tonight. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, super deep. i dont think u need to think about having kids for another 3 years or so

About me said...

Blondebombshell: Yepp, I am a deep person. I guess you're right still I can't help it, I think I worry too much about what will happen in a few years or so. Like I said, I'm just hoping that everything will turn out ok..