Friday 28 December 2007

New season.

Picture: H&M

Within the fashion industry the fall/winter clothing is already forgotten and now everyone is focusing on the new season, spring/summer of 2008.

One of Sweden's most popular brands/stores is H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) which creates most of the latest fashions directly from the catwalk to us ordinary "mortal" people but at a far much lower price.

Anyway I must say that the women's collection for this spring is awful! I don't understand why they decided to do such an ugly collection. I'm very dissapointed.

On the other hand they have created a men's collection with different and unique pieces of clothing which I know will be a big hit here in Sweden (and maybe abroad too!) The pictures above are from their website and are two of my favourite outfits.

Classy but still sporty and the best thing is that you can wear them at different occasions, both at the dressed summer party or at the more casual barbecue with your family and friends.

To sum it up I will probably not spend that much money on H&M this spring/summer but instead turn towards other stores.

Still I might have a talk with my younger brothers because I'm 100 % sure that any guy would look absolutely gorgeous in these outfits. This is one of the styles that I find attractive in guys. However I don't know if your girlfriend would think the same?

It's better to ask her first since it's all very different depending from person to person. That would be my advice if you want to make a good impression.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i just have to say i dont agree with you on this post, in my oppinion the only time i would want to wear something like they have on, is if i decided i wanted to start hitting on other guys!

About me said...

Anonymous: Haha it's okey, I respect people who have different opinions. The truth is that the man with the grey vest (to the left) might look a bit "gay" still it doesn't change the fact that it is a good looking combination of clothes that he is wearing. But I do get your point, I shouldn't have generalized like that. Obviously not all men like this kind of style but I do know many "straight" guys who would wear it.

Anonymous said...

r u sure thier straight?

About me said...

Anonymous: I'm 100 % sure that they are, since one of them is a close friend of mine and his girlfriend is also a good friend to me. That's just one of them.