Tuesday 25 December 2007

I overslept.

I can't remember when I fell alseep last night but what I know is that I overslept this morning. My alarm went off at 7.30 AM but for some reason I managed to turn it off and went to bed again..

I didn't wake up until 12 AM when my younger brother came in and said that it was time to eat "lunch", which I didn't because all I wanted to eat was some real breakfast.

Anyway as you can see today has been such a "slow" day.. And believe it or not it's already dark over here! I wish the winter was over and that spring could come tomorrow. But now, unfortunately we've got another three months of complete darkness to look forward to, "yay!" *not*

Apperantly it's time to eat some lunch now, the leftovers from yesterday, in other words "Christmas food" but what I'm really looking forward is my mother's dessert which she made yesterday. I'll write more later! I wish you all a relaxed Christmas day!

No comments: