Monday 10 December 2007

Feeling so much better.

I haven't felt this good in ages. It has taken me a lot of time and energy to write down all the thoughts I've had the last couple of months, you should see all the pages.

I haven't felt this good since you were here. Back then I was happy because you were near.

Something clicked inside of me today. Something I haven't felt since you went away in May.

For the very first time I felt truly happiness because I felt so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I felt so warm inside so I'm no longer cold as ice.

Still the fact of me missing you hasn't changed. Somehow it feels as if I have aged?

All I can say is that my heart and soul feels so much better now. It must have healed in some magic way today and to be honest I don't know how.

I'm just glad it did and the fact that I've become so much stronger inside. I guess I must have found my heart's guide.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling so much better right now. As I was walking home from the train something inside of me just said "wow".

I'm sorry if I have been impatient or if I have insisted on far too many things that has happened between you and me. I just miss you that's all so I guess you finally see.

There's a new day tomorrow so I better try and get some sleep. Here we go I am going to start counting let's see one, two, three ... sheep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great your feeling better!i am really sorry if that guy made you feel down or depressed, im sure that wasnt his intention, if so let me know and i'll kick his butt! good luck between you two!

About me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About me said...

Småflicka: Thank you :) Well to be honest it wasn't his fault, this may sound like a ridiculous cliché but this time it's true, it was completely my fault. So there is no need to kick anyone's butt ;) But thanks anyway! I can't do anything more than hope for the best..