Monday 3 December 2007

I wish I knew what happens next.

It's been almost seven months since you went away. You know that my feelings still haven't changed since May.

Despite the distance I kept my hopes up. For so many days and nights the one thing I dreamt about was to give you one big hug.

The friendship that we share is now stronger. The moment you came in to my life felt like an amazing wonder.

I'm sorry if I overreacted the other day. The burden was too heavy and there were a few things that I needed to say.

I don't regret any of the things I've written to you. After all the only reason for why I did it is because you became my inspiration and the fact that I still miss you.

Life has never felt so empty during the time you've been gone. Still I can imagine the happiness your mother and father must have had the day when you came home, to see their beloved son.

I miss your funny jokes and to hear your laughter. Those bright eyes of yours, I know that in the future when you will have your own family you could have the possibility of receiving a beautiful daughter.

There is something special about you and that is why I'm having such a hard time trying to let go. I just can't, logic says I should while my heart keeps saying no.

Perhaps I'm all wrong but it feels like it is with you I belong. One day this poem might become a song?

All I know is that I'm lost without you. How could I not miss you?

I have some very big decisions to make. I still haven't decided what path to take.

There is only one thing you can do. Be honest with me, tell me if I'm wrong, just let me know if there might be the smallest chance that in the end it could be me and you.

Think about it, don't rush. Why do I always have to blush?

Anyway all I can do now is wait. I will check my blog again at eight.

If you however would say no I will still be the luckiest girl in the world. Why? Because I will have the best friend (you) in the whole wide world.

No comments: