Saturday 15 December 2007

Why did you have to go?

From the beginning I never really knew you. You were just another friend. But when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend.

Those sad past memories had been erased. You brought sunshine and happiness into my life and suddenly my heart had been replaced.

Tears come streaming down my face. After all it feels as if I have lost my lucky ace.

Seeing you was the highlight of my day. Something I haven't been able to experience since you went away in May.

I try to keep my calendar busy so that I can try stop thinking of you. I just don't think it's working since I see things and meet people everyday that somehow always reminds me of you.

For some reason my heart can't let go. Perhaps it's because I miss you so.

Oh please tell me.. Why did you have to go..?

No comments: