Tuesday 25 December 2007

Beautiful day.

Today turned out to be even better than I had hoped for! In other words, it was a beautiful day. I ate great food, sang some lovely Christmas songs during the afternoon while visiting our church, talked and laughed a lot with my family and of course we had our special moment when we opened up our presents.

So this year's best Christmas gift was a pair of earphones from "Sennheiser", I know I had written about the pair from "Kos" but these were so much better besides the design is awesome! They are quite small which is good considering I've got small ears.. (silly fact but it's true) but there is nothing wrong with my hearing though!

I don't remember how many times I've heard my doctor say "Sofia's got the ears and eyes like a hawk" isn't that positive? Atleast that's what I've been thinking that it is.

Anyway I did get some other things too, a few novells, a beautiful book to write in (it will probably be filled with my poetry..) etc.

I hope you've had a wonderful day filled with joy and laughter! The Christmas of 2007 is now officially over and to be honest I can't wait until the next one of 2008! 364 more days to go..

No comments: