Thursday 6 December 2007

An early morning on the train.

I overslept this morning which is why I was feeling a bit tired when I finally got on the train that was heading towards town. I hate being late because I always turn "red" and end up feeling like a ridiculous clown.

Anyway, luckily I remembered to bring my iPod so that I could close the doors to reality for at least 25 minutes. At first I wanted to solve some sodukos in the newspaper but my eyes were too tired to even bother to sort out those complicated figures.

So I closed my eyes and listened to the soft melodies that was played inside my ears. Suddenly I felt this warm feeling inside, something or someone had caught my soul's attention while I was sitting inside the train, someone special was sitting near.

I opened up my eyes and with frightened eyes I glimpsed at the people sitting around me. An older woman was sitting in front of me reading the newspaper that I had placed nearby the window, she seemed to be a very intelligent woman you see..

But when I looked at the end of the trains cabin I saw the back of a tall young man. He was wearing the exact same jacket that you used to were, suddenly it hit me how crazy I am.

I caught myself daydreaming. I forgot about the song I was listening to, perhaps I should go and check up on my hearing.

For some strange reason I couldn't just let it go. The thought "what if" crossed my mind several times during those minutes, still my logic still kept on reminding me that it was impossible, it just kept saying no.

Suddenly the train stopped and all the people started to leave the train, somehow I lost him in the big crowd. I stopped the music in my ears and that is when I heard reality again, the sound of it was just too loud.

There was no sight of this mysterious man so I gave up and left the train as well. It all went very fast but somehow I felt a lovely smell.

A wonderful perfume from someone close to me. And who do you think I see?

He passed me by, it felt as if it had been in a blink of an eye.

This time I had seen his face. I did not see any signs of a golden grace.

Still I could not help it but for a few minutes I thought that this man was you. I guess that this is yet another proof of how much I truly miss you..

I'm very surprised myself that this could happen on an early morning on the train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nej det var verkligen inte i går. Härligt att allt är bra. Det är bara bra här med. Har faktiskt inte lika mycket i skolan som jag trodde. Men det kommer ju i perioder som vanligt. Skön med lov nu iaf :)
Haha ja men det låter ju bra. Inga planer på vad du ska göra nu efteråt?
Ja men det borde vi absolut göra! Jag har nästan alltid tid :D StorKram