Monday 17 December 2007

What would I do without my best friend?

Tomorrow is a big day for one of my best friends, a dear family member and a special young man who happens to be my younger brother.

I want to dedicate this post to you and for your two beloved angels who also happens to be two of your closest friends and which you are travelling with tomorrow.

Time has gone so fast and you're all grown up, where did time go? Promise me one thing, please take care of yourself now that you will be so many miles away. I don't know what I would to if anything happened to you, I wouldn't forget myself for letting you fly so far away.

Anyway I know you'll be fine after all you are a young man now. This is all I needed to say, I love you E and I'll always will.

Honestly. I don't know what I'd do without you, my best friend..
/Your sister S

No comments: