Saturday 22 December 2007

Wonderful gift.

I just got home from babysitting the two little girls I usually babysit and I am so happy! Their parents bought me a Christmas present, which really was a big surprise! (I love surprises..!)

I really didn't expect them to buy me anything. They told me that I could open it when I came home and so I did. Inside the beautiful little silver box was Alicia Key's new album!

The other day when I visited one of the largest records stores here in Stockholm I saw it and thought that CD would be a great Christmas gift to myself.. :) I really wanted to buy it but decided to wait. Today I'm happy that I did.

So here I am now, writing in my blog, eating these
delicious banana pieces which has been dipped into yogurt (I know it sounds weird but they really are delicious and healthier!) while listening to Alicia Key's beautiful voice..

I better get ready because in only a few others I'm going to meet up with my two best friends to exchange Christmas presents and to sit down and talk and just hang for a while. I hope you will all have a wonderful day!

No comments: