Tuesday 11 December 2007

American Christmas is simply the best.

Picture: DeviantArt

Now that I live in a country which is "dark" almost 6 months every year I don't understand why the Swedish citizens won't follow the American tradition with more lights outdoors as seen on the picture above.

It is so beautiful with all the lights on the streets, houses and bushes and it gives so much more light to the environment. It looks so nice!

Anyway I could probably write a long post about things I love with the American Christmas. But let's just make it short. American Christmas is simply the best.

I better go and try and find some of those Christmas lights to put up in our garden just to show the neighbours how to bring more light into our dark and sad everyday life. (I'm referring to these dark days - the 6 months we have here every year)

May you all have a wonderful day/night!

No comments: