Thursday 6 December 2007

Colourful Gingerbread.

Picture: Private - Colourful Gingerbread. (Click to enlarge!)

This is the result from yesterday evening when we were baking in our kitchen. Don't they look delicious? They're not just ordinary gingerbread but colourful gingerbread!

I made all of these and the ones you see with a name on it are the ones I'm giving away to friends etc. But I think I might do more tonight (because it was so much fun!) as you might have understood I'm quite creative, it's in my blood.

Anyway today I went to town to eat lunch with my two best friends and we talked and ate this really good chicken tandoori I think it is spelled.

A new restaurant in the middle of the city so afterwards E and I went Christmas shopping, I only have one more gift to buy while she had many left so I decided to help her and give her some advice which I think she appreciated :)

How about you? Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

4 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh wow! I wonder if the red one's for me *blushes* :) I love the Christmas tree and all the colours...oh, I'm really envious now! Yours are so much prettier than mine tunred out :P

I am almost finished with the christmas shopping for this year. Luckily, mu mum is buying for the rest of the family and in return I have to write all the cards...which is a perfect deal! So I only have to focus on buying presents for my friends. Problem is...I don't know who to buy for! :S I have loads of close friends whom I want to buy presents for!

Such a wonderful dilemma.

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad fina de är! :D Ser riktigt smaskiga ut :) Ska du ge de till dem i kyrkan? :)

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Well I think you might get a bit of a surprise today ;) from a special someone ... *hihi*

I'm glad you liked them! It took me a few hours to do them all, but it was worth the time because I had so much fun :) Well you know that you are always welcome to our house and perhaps I'll give you some tips the next you're around ;)

Sounds like a perfect deal! Saves you a lot of time.. I know that's always hard to pick out the closest friends but it's better than if you don't talk with them and suddenly someone shows up and gives you a present while you had no clue that he/she had planned to give you one while you stand there emptyhanded and say "Oops" :P

About me said...

Emma: Tack gumman! :D Hihi jag smakade på en "prov" pepparkaka och den var riktigt smaskig :P Hihi precis, det var det jag hade tänkt som en liten "julklapp"