Monday 10 December 2007

The Notebook.

Picture: DeviantArt

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah" - The Notebook.

People often say that it's normal not to forget your first love. I know I won't. It was such a magic moment for me, the moment when I released the snow-white dove inside of me and I let it be free.

Suddenly one day you came along and decided to catch it. You had found the golden key to my heart and you knew it had to fit.

It feels like if it was yesterday I saw you walking up through the corridor heading towards our classroom. You seemed interesting and somehow you made me bloom.

Time has gone so fast and now you're not here anymore but instead far too many miles away. I'm trying to find the right words to say.

Now that I am old enough to understand the meaning of not forgetting your first love I finally see after all these years that you are the only person that still means so much to me. I don't understand what made me so blind and why I could not see?

The truth is that Noah was Allie's first love, perhaps her only love of her life and I'm sure that she ended up being an amazing young wife.

What I am trying to say is that you are my first love and perhaps the great love of my life..

No comments: