Friday 7 December 2007

Thoughts on a Friday night.

I thought it couldn't get any darker. No signs of snowflakes, nothing but rain and all I keep doing is crossing each day in my calender that passes me by with my blue marker.

I need something or someone to lighten up my life. For right now my heart feels as cold as ice.

Why do you always have to be so far away at times like these when I really need you..?

I thought I could handle the situation but I guess I was wrong. The number of lyrics I have written to you, someday I will record a song.

Why can't I stop thinking of you..?

I thought that you had forgotten all about me when you got home. Somehow I was left all alone.

I remember the day when I saw your email and how happy you made me feel. You had found the way back to my life and I remember that it felt so real.

Why can't I be where you are..?

I thought we had covered all subjects but I just realized that it's impossible. You can always make me laugh and you make me feel so good inside, to me you are incredible.

Why do I feel so beautiful every time I am with you..?

The answer is simple, you bring out what's best in me. And I wish I could do the same thing with you.
Baby I wish you could see how much you truly mean to me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love reading your poems, they definitely make my day! what a georgous guy he must be! if things don't work out between you two can i have his number?

About me said...

Blondebombshell: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! :) He most certainly is.. Haha well I think I have to check with him first! We'll see what happens..

Anonymous said...

:)

About me said...

Blondebombshell: I'm really curious so I have to ask, have we met? I don't know why but for some reason it feels like we have? Please tell me if I'm wrong.