Friday 28 December 2007

Life and its unexpected turns.

It's passed midnight and yet I am still awake. Once again I have far too many thoughts circulating inside my head, confused over the decisions I have to make.

I listen carefully to the wind and how the raindrops keep falling towards my glass window. It's been raining for so many days and it is still cold inside my bedroom which is why I decide to hug my soft pillow.

It breaks my heart knowing that my life will probably not end up the way I had hoped it to would. If only I had one chance to make things right again I would take it, I just wish I could.

Many things have changed. I even think I might have aged?

Suddenly my path has taken another direction and I don't know where it will take me. You see, underneath all this "security" lies a girl who is very insecure and she is very scared now, can't you see?

My dreams of going to America might have been postponed even longer. All I know is that I will not give up, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

My time will come. I know it because my mother told me so.

No matter where I'll be I'll always keep the memory of the important people close to my heart. That is what love is all about, no matter the distance and the obstacles one might bump in to, love conquers them all, in my eyes it truly is an amazing art.

No comments: