Monday 24 December 2007

Probably the best voice I have ever heard.

For those who don't recognize her, shame on you!

Anyway her name is Sissel Kyrkjebo and is nowadays a worldknown young woman known for her beautiful voice and like I wrote in the title of this post this is probably the best voice I have ever heard (and I have heard many great singers from all over the world..)

Unfortunately the clip is only 32 seconds, I really wish it was longer! But I have been listening to it a few times and I just can't get enough of it, I mean I can't get enough of her amazing voice.

It gives me goosebumps on my entire body and I really feel like watching one of my favourite movies, "Titanic" again. Haha I'm such a sucker for romance but I guess that's just who I am and that's just a fact you have to accept whether you like it or not. ;)

I will probably fall asleep to this breathtaking song so I wish you all a good day/night (depending on where you are on the globe) but I am now going to bed.

Good night, sleep tight!

P.S. Can you imagine how wonderful it must be to wake up to this song..? That's just a thought that hit me only a few seconds ago, I really have to try it some day! D.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad vackert! Jag sitter här och får verkligen gåshud! Ha en underbar dag :) <3

About me said...

Emma: Ja visst är det? Jag fullkomligt älskar hennes röst. Tack detsamma vännen min! God Jul! <3