Sunday 23 December 2007

Christmas Poem.

It is the night before Christmas Eve. I am preparing myself for the most beautiful day of the entire year, smiling faces I hope will be the only things I will see.

To be able to celebrate this important and historical day with the people you care for the most. I hope to feel the presence of the Holy Ghost.

To be able to exchange Christmas gifts and to see my youngest brother's eyes lighten up the entire room when he opens up his presents with big and surprising eyes. I always enjoy to watch people's reactions when opening up their gifts, especially my brothers, for me that is the best gift above all and I feel blessed that I have been able to experience it so many times.

During times like these we should all feel a bit more grateful. I know I do, for it is my beloved ones that helps me to remain hopeful.

To pray for health and love. My biggest dream would be to someday be able to release a free white dove.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that you will be able to enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve filled with song and laughter. For some reason this year has made me to an even better sister and daughter.

From me to you I send you all my love ♥ /Sofia

No comments: