Sunday 23 December 2007

In the morning light.

Picture: DeviantArt

My favourite time during the day is at dawn. I love to see the sun rise and to experience the beautiful miracle that yet another day has been born.

To be able to look outside my window and to meet the warm golden morning light. The morning dew is slowly disappearing as that is the only trace I can see from what might have happened in my garden while I was asleep last night.

Each and every plant are finally awake. I let my eyes glimpse over the mirror-like reflection in our beautiful lake.

I must say it truly is a breathtaking sight. Still I have to ask myself the question, "Is this a dream?" because every time I stand here it feels so right.

In only a few seconds all my senses are awake. I think I might surprise my family and bake a delicious cake!

Another day has begun. I simply can't get enough from the positive energy that is sent to us from our lovely sun.

My white roses have finally opened up. They are not small but instead rather big, almost as the size of a cup.

For blue and white are my favourite colours. I could stand here all day watching the flowers grow, yes I could probably stand here for far too many hours.

It seems as if everything in nature comes in pairs, two and two. So would it be weird if I said that I miss you..?

No comments: