Tuesday 4 December 2007

Gone swimming.

Yes, that's exactly what I did earlier today. Besides a few kids who were there with their teacher I was alone in my side of the pool.

I haven't gone swimming for quite a while so I had forgotten how great it is! I always feel like a new "person" when I'm done and I'm on my way home.

I just realized I should do it more often so my youngest brother and I made a deal, we're going swimming twice every week and I'll probably go one day extra, so three times a week sounds good to me.

After all it's Christmas very soon meaning we all eat a lot.. Food, sweets etc. So I can't forget about my body, I have to keep it in a good shape! But it also important for my health. So it's a win-win situation ;)

I've had some problems with my left knee since an accident a few years ago so I can't run anymore but I'm hoping that it might become stronger after all the swimming, we'll see. Got to go, I'll write more later. Ciao!

No comments: