Wednesday 12 December 2007

Quote.

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the only one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well.

I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the only one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life."
- Author Unknown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful quote!

About me said...

Ic: Hi there! Nice to see that I have a reader over there in Azores - Faial Island!

Thank you! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too! :)

Emma: I know! I wish I knew who the author is though.. Would be interesting to look him/she up!