Thursday 27 December 2007

Dream appartment.

Picture: Lexington

If I ever had an appartment in London or New York I would probably wish that it had the same appearance as seen on the picture above.

The thing that I like the most about the picture is the little balcony above the main entrance. It reminds me of the scene in "Romeo and Juliet" where Juliet is standing on her beautiful balcony while Romeo is hiding in her garden.

It's just such a romantic scene, I guess that's every girl's dream. So I can picture myself standing on this particular balcony longing for my own Romeo to come home..

I'm such a dreamer. Perhaps I should become a writer? To be able to continue telling these kinds of stories to the coming generations. I don't know. That is just a dream.

Anyway don't you find the white flowers adorable? I would probably have many similar trees in my backyard because I do love gardens.

There is a saying here in Sweden which people often use if someone is good in taking care of flowers etc, you often say that they have "green fingers" it doesn't mean that this person turned into a "Shrek-figure" but instead that they are handy with all different kinds of flowers and other green plants that has to do with gardens.

I wouldn't say that I'm that kind of person, or perhaps I am? I just haven't found that special flower to "take care of" but I will try to find it.

That would certainly be a life which would appreciate my love for it and in return it would bloom and lighten up my room with its breathtaking colours.

No comments: