Wednesday 12 December 2007

Christmas list of 2007.

Picture: Christmas collage created by Sofia (Click for a larger view!)

Here it is! My Christmas list of 2007 which I decided to put together by using these lovely pictures in a collage instead of a boring list.

Like I wrote a few days ago I have everything I need and even more. But there are always a few things that one can hope to receive, in my case the items above are a few good examples of that!

First we have in the left corner a pair of earphones from "Koss" - since my iPod earphones aren't working anymore I'm borrowing my younger brother's instead but I can't use them forever, so why not wish for a new pair this year? (A big plus is that I actually need this! Since I listen to music almost 24/7.. No kidding, it's true!)

Anyway the next item beneath it is a lovely candle (For those who don't know me, I love candles! Especially white ones..) which smells wonderful "French Vanilla" as they call it ;) I have two similar ones in my room and they are running out so I "need" one for 2008.

Next to the earphones is a gorgeous fountain pen from "Cross"! As some of you might have understood I love to write, many of the poems and other lyrics that I have published here I have already written down in a special book you see.

I always use fountain pens when I write in this special book but I'm running out of ink! So I guess I need ink and a new pen would be a bonus!

In the middle we have this beautiful bracelet with a little golden heart hanging on a thread, from "Dogeared". It really is a small piece of jewellery but that is reason for why I like it so much! It's so simple and one can use it every day to everything.

It would truly be seen as a special gift if someone gave it to me, it could be one of my best friends, brothers/parents or perhaps a secret admirer? ;) Haha *dream on!*

Anyway now to the last picture to the right. This classic white couch from "American Classics" which is my favourite store in Stockholm! (Every time I go in to town I always end my visit by going to one of their stores before going home..)

The problem is though, I don't know where I would place it? I don't have anymore room inside my bedroom? Hmm if someone would decide to give it to me I would probably solve it anyway! :)

That was it! Now all I have to do is wait and see what Santa or the people around me will bring me for Christmas.

If you were to receive only one gift this year, what would that be?

No comments: