Wednesday 19 December 2007

My favourite song - When You Believe.

If I had to choose only one favourite song then I would choose this one.

Somehow the lyrics have always meant a great deal to me, especially now these last couple of months. I have listened to it a lot lately because every time I do it gives my heart strength to carry on living my life and making the very best of it for me but also for the people around me.

A wise person once said, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." I love this quote and I try to keep that in mind throughout each day that passes me by.

The word Belief is one of the most important words in my vocabulary. For me Belief is everything that I am, the reason for why I exist, why my life turned out to be the way it is today, the list could go on and on.

I would say that I come across the word and its meaning every day. Yes you read it right, everyday. Why? Well just like Michael Korda once said, "To succeed, we must first believe that we can." There is a point in his saying, don't you agree? I know I do.

It could be in an everyday situation such as applying for a new job? You might tell yourself that you're not good enough to receive it, this is the time when you should think the other way around.

I would try to think if I really want to get this job I have to work hard obviously but also believe that I can get it. There are many other situations where something like this could arise but the important thing that one has to remember is to not stop believing, especially stop believing in yourself.

No one is perfect though, I know I have my moments when I might feel wortheless and I almost stop believing in myself this is when the so called "true friends" show up and support you.

The people that never will stop believing in you, it could be a family member, a best friend, boy/girl - friend etc. When the time comes and you might feel sad or even worse if you are at the edge of stop believing remember this post, it might not solve your problems but it might give you the right "hint" to push you back to the right path again.

To all of my amazing friends who read my blog here's a special note for you read it carefully and do not skip any words.

If you would experience something like this please remember, you can always talk to me, my door is always open for you. Because I live after the motto that when times like these appears "true friends" do these things, after all "That's what true friends are for.."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be remember that :) I hope you know that I'm always here for you <3

About me said...

My beloved Emma: Good! :) I know darling thank you so much! It truly means a lot to me <3